Calendar | Outline | Enrol | Enquire | Pricing | Assessment
PUBLIC (ENROL 1) PRICE: $550
Mobile MOUSe is the preferred INSTRUCTOR LED SharePoint Site Owners and Administrators (SharePoint Advanced) Course provider for Australia's largest companies.
COURSE TARGET SKILL SET
2 Days (9am - 4pm)
Our Premises / Your Premises / L!Ve (Attend Remotely)
Face to Face Training (View our COVID-19 Policy),
Live Interactive Virtual Education (L!Ve) - Attend Remotely,
or Self-Paced Online Learning.
$550 (Public Attendees)
$550 (L!Ve Attendees)
Book a Date
Minimum Attendance Requirements
• This training course is not intended for new users to computing or Microsoft Office.
• Attendees should have strong keyboard and mouse skills.
• Attendees MUST have either attended our SharePoint Site Users (Intermediate) Course or...
• Possess proven equivalent required knowledge
Upon completion of this SharePoint Owners / SharePoint Administrator course, students will be able to create SharePoint sites and setup site security. Users will gain in-depth experience with custom lists & libraries and views as well as Content Types, SharePoint Document Templates and Site Metadata. Attendees will also learn about Content Management, Content Organizer configuration and workflows as well as how to apply Information Management (Retention) Policies. Microsoft SharePoint Site customization and detailed SharePoint Site Administration options are also covered in this SharePoint Site Owners Advanced Training Course.
PLEASE NOTE : THIS COURSE IS RUN WITH OFFICE 365 (O365) AND SHAREPOINT ONLINE USING THE MODERN EXPERIENCE.
This course has been designed for anyone with a working knowledge of SharePoint and needs to know how to setup, manage, maintain and secure a SharePoint team site.
See How We Roll
PART 1 - CREATING SHAREPOINT SITES
• Creating Team and Blog Sites
• Add and Edit Wiki Pages
• Creating and Editing Links (Hyperlinks and Wiki)
PART 2 - CUSTOMISING YOUR SITE
• Change the Site theme
• Change the Site logo
• Customising the Quick Launch & Top Link Bar
• Tree View
• Regional and Language Settings
PART 3 - SHAREPOINT SECURITY
• Creating SharePoint groups
• Adding and Removing users to / from groups
• Assign Group and User Permissions
• Checking Permissions
• Breaking Site, List and Item inheritance
• Inheriting Site and Object permissions
• Target Audiences
• Custom Permissions Overview
PART 4 - LISTS AND LIBRARIES
• Creating “Out of the Box” Lists
• Creating Document Libraries
• Defining and Editing the Library Template
• Creating a Custom List
• Creating Custom List and Site Columns
• Setting Validation
• Creating Calculated Columns
• Importing Excel Spreadsheets
PART 5 - LIST AND LIBRARY VIEWS AND SETTINGS
• Enabling Content Approval
• Manually Controlling Content Approval
• Enabling and Managing Version Control
• Creating and Editing Views
• Standard Views
• Datasheet Views
• Enabling and Implementing Ratings
• Defining Other Advanced List or Library Settings
• Deleting Lists and Libraries
PART 6 – INTRO TO CONTENT TYPES AND METADATA
• Content Types Overview
• Creating Site Content Types
• Adding Existing Site Columns as Metadata
• Controlling the Content Type template
Outline (PDF) Enrol Now Request a Quote
PART 1 – CONTENT TYPES, METADATA CONT..
• Implementing Custom Site Columns as Metadata
• Attach Site Columns to a List or Library
• Add a Content Type to a List or Library
• New button order and Default Content Type
• Create a child Content Type
• Advanced Creation and Editing of Views
• Calendar Views
• Gantt Views
• Embedding Metadata into Office Documents
PART 2 – DOCUMENT SETS
• Using Content Types to create Document Sets
• Creating and Editing Document Sets
PART 3 – CONTENT ORGANISER
• Enabling the Content Organiser
• Configuring Content Organiser Setting
• Configuring Content Organiser Rules
• The Drop-Off Library
PART 4 – OUT OF THE BOX WORKFLOWS
• Configure an Version Control based Approval Workflow
• Configure a Collect Feedback Workflow
PART 5 - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT POLICIES
• Create and Edit Information Management Policies
• View document policies in effect
• Exempting documents from a policy
PART 6 - SITE ADMIN
• Manage User Alerts
• Manage Documents with No Checked in Version
PART 7 – OUT OF THE BOX WEB PARTS
• Wiki Page Web Parts
• Modern Page Webparts
• Configuring App / Web Parts
PART 8 – TEMPLATES AND SOLUTIONS
• Creating and Applying List or Library Templates
• Creating and Applying Site Templates
• Uploading and Activating Solutions
Related SharePoint Courses in Perth
If you are not sure if this is the right Microsoft SharePoint Course for you, why not take our zero obligation online SharePoint training course skills questionnaire? Alternatively investigate one of our other SharePoint Training Course options below...
SharePoint Site Users (Intermediate SharePoint Course)
Online Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses
Our Inhouse SharePoint Site Owners Administrators (Advanced) Training in Perth is conducted at Unit 1 / 41 Action Rd, Malaga, Perth, WA. Note that we have plans to make this course available onsite (Office / Factory / Regional / Mine Sites).
We can also deliver custom SharePoint training courses (i.e. you choose specific aspect(s) of our SharePoint courses that you would like delivered) or you can chat to us to see if there is the possibility of doing something even more custom.
Our Microsoft SharePoint training is structured to Microsoft Office Certification, in addition, every SharePoint course comes with free online support.
What Students Say
Standard Course Inclusions
InHouse Training (Our Venue)
For all SharePoint Courses our venue we supply the following at no extra cost.
• State of the Art Training Facilities
• Free Parking
• Free Refreshments
• Student Manuals
• Free Downloadable Exercise Files
• Post Course Student Support
• Certificate of Attendance
• Dynamic, Qualified Experienced trainers
• An Amazing Training Experience :-)
Our Social Media Links
Mobile MOUSe is an authorised testing center for
the range of internationally recognised Microsoft Office Certifications. Click the graphic below for more information about Microsoft Office Certification.
There are many myths about training - reasons suggested for postponing skill development. Whether it's a process that is not being followed, technology under utilised – every organisation benefits from training...